PLEASE SELECT THE DESTINATION COUNTRY AND LANGUAGE :
|Product||[SEOUL] Grévin Museum|
Grévin Seoul - Grévin Museum
Asia’s best wax museum located in Seoul City Hall Euljiro annex government office building, which contains
Historical and architectural signification.
☞ Very first Grevin Museum launched in Asia region, attracting tourists from China, Taiwan or Japan
☞ The best edutainment spot in Korea where not only tourists but also locals can enjoy diverse themes from the past and the present of Korea to K-Pop
☞ The Center of Korean wave and K-pop where visitors can meet actors, singers, and athletes that represent Korea.
☞ Best place ever to take pictures with wax figures very similar to celebrities all across the world, especially K-pop stars
☞ Included : Ticket
☞ Not Included : MD SHOP / CAFÉ
☞ Open throughout all year round
☞ Operating hours: Opening and closing time can be changed due to the schedule of events Grevin Museum is hosting.
So please check out the schedule before you visit.
☞ Ticket office closes 45 minutes before the closing time
☞ Address(English): Euljiro 23, Jung-gu, Seoul
☞ Address(Korean): 서울특별시 중구 을지로23
☞ Place Information:
City Hall Station of line #1 (Blue Line), Exit #5 / Take off at Exit #1 of Euljiro 1-ga Station of line #2 (Green Line)
☞ Floor 4
- Red Carpet - Famous Korean actors are waiting for you on the red carpet
- Into the Movies - Step into legendary films with Hollywood stars.
- History – Take pictures with great men of Korean history who are famous enough to be featured on Korean currency.
- Inventors - Leonardo da Vinci, Einstein, Steve Jobs.
- Dedication - Gandhi, Nelson Mandela, Stephen Cardinal Kim, Pope Francis.
☞ Floor 3
- Presidential Aircraft - Meet the global leaders in a presidential aircraft.
- The Great Champions - Experience the thrills of playing sports with legendary champions.
- Grévin Atelier Decouverte - Make your own wax figures.
- Artists at Work - Meet Van Gogh, Picasso and Andy Warhol.
☞ Floor 2
- Beauty Salon – Take a look at the makeup rooms of elegant actresses (Audrey Hepburn, Paris Hilton, or Ko So-young)
- Couture Workshop - Studio of fashion designers and models.
- Hall of Fame - Concert venue where recent K-Pop stars and legendary musicians perform.
- Recording Studio – Recording studio of world-famous musicians.
- Hallyuwood – The place where top Korean actors make a film.
☞ Floor 1
- CAFÉ & RESTAURANT
- EVENT ROOM
- MD SHOP
- TICKET BOX
- CLOACK ROOM
1. Photos are allowed to be taken
3. Free admission for the children under 3 years old will be available, but age should be identified with an ID card
4. If you want to food or drinks, you can visit THE Café on the first floor of the museum.
Please be aware that there is no room where you can have your own food or drinks
5. As the elevator is working inside the building, moving by wheelchair would be comfortable
6. English, Chinese, Japanese will be available (only on weekdays)
7. Same-day reservations are accepted
*E-mail Voucher Products Cancellation Policy
1. Cancel 7 days prior to the activity, 100% refund.
2. Cancel 2~6 days prior to the activity, 70% refund.
3. Cancel 1 days prior to the activity, 50% refund.
4. Cancellation on the day of the trip will be non-refundable.
*Shipping Products Refunds
It takes 7-10 business days to issue a refund for a returned or cancelled order.
Please be advised that your refund may not be processed until the next billing month depending on your credit card issuer's billing schedule.
[E-mail inquiry : email@example.com ] or [Messenger Inquiry : LINE(English) / WECHAT(Chinese) : @nadoyokorea (AM 10:00 ~PM 6:00)]