PLEASE SELECT THE DESTINATION COUNTRY AND LANGUAGE :
|Product||Haenam • Wando Course 1|
Experience a Joyful Healing Trip to Namdo
Jeollanam-do Tour Bus
☞ <Sinji Myeongsagaetgil Trail in Wando>
Designated as one of 168 coastal trails as requested by local governments in Korea,
Sinji Myeongsagaetgil Trail in Wando offers visitors a healing experience
and an opportunity to enjoy Korea’s marine culture by enjoying the splendid scenery of the dense forest and the beautiful coastal trail.
Thanks to the construction of Sinjidaegyo Bridge in 2005, people can now reach the trail more easily.
Arrival – 10:25, Duration – 2h
☞ <Ttangkkeuthaean-ro in Haenam>
Haenam is located at the southeastern tip of the Korean Peninsula and is surrounded by the vast blue sea.
Ttangkkeuthaean-ro in Haenam is one of Korea’s great trails, followed by Jeju Olle Trail and Jirisan Trail,
where tourists can enjoy walking along the beautiful coastline.
Arrival - 13:40
☞ <Ttangkkeut Observatory in Haenam>
Ttangkkeut Observatory, which is symbolized by the dynamic image of a blazing torch, embraces the nation’s desire and hope for the country’s reunification. The observatory commands a stunning view of the sunrise and sunset, and even Hallasan Mountain on Jejudo Island can be seen on a clear day.
Arrival – 14:30, Duration - 1h 10min
<Mihwangsa Temple in Haenam>
It is said that the temple’s name originates from the sound made by cows
(mi) or the Chinese character mi (‘beauty’ in English) and hwang (‘gold color’ in English).
The temple also contains Daeungbojeon Hall (Treasure No. 947) and Eungjindang Hall (Treaure No. 1183).
Arrival – 16:10, Duration – 1h
- What’s Included: Return trip transportation(Gwangju Tour), English speaking assistant
- What’s Not Included: meals, personal expense, etc, Admission Fees
08:10 –Gwangju Central Bus Terminal (U-square)
08:35 – Gwangju Songjeong Station (KTX)Gate No. 36
-Sinji Myeongsagaetgil Trail in Wando
-Ttangkkeuthaean-ro in Haenam
18:10– Gwangju Songjeong Station (KTX)
18:35 – Gwangju Central Bus Terminal (U-square)
※ Gwangju Songjeong Station (KTX)Gate No. 36 ,Gwangju Central Bus Terminal (U-square)
departure at 08:10 (Meet 10 minutes before)
- Please Keep in Mind
1) Kwang ju station (on its own to meet in place).
2) A child at the age of 14 or less must be accompanied by a parent (a group of students must be accompanied by a leader)
3) ID (e.g., passport, certificate of alien registration) is necessary. ID check will be conducted.
*E-mail Voucher Products Cancellation Policy
1. Cancel 7 days prior to the activity, 100% refund.
2. Cancel 2~6 days prior to the activity, 70% refund.
3. Cancel 1 days prior to the activity, 50% refund.
4. Cancellation on the day of the trip will be non-refundable.
*Shipping Products Refunds
It takes 7-10 business days to issue a refund for a returned or cancelled order.
Please be advised that your refund may not be processed until the next billing month depending on your credit card issuer's billing schedule.
[E-mail inquiry : firstname.lastname@example.org ] or [Messenger Inquiry : LINE(English) / WECHAT(Chinese) : @nadoyokorea (AM 10:00 ~PM 6:00)]