PLEASE SELECT THE DESTINATION COUNTRY AND LANGUAGE :
|Product||[SEOUL] N SEOUL TOWER Observatory Ticket Hot Price $1(Deadline 2017.08.31)|
(Minimum Order : 1 or more / Maximum Order 5 or less)Size Charts
N SEOUL TOWER Observatory Ticket
A complex cultural space in Seoul
A landmark of Seoul. The highest point to take in the most beautiful views of Seoul from.
It has become a resting place for Seoul citizens as well as a tourist attraction for visiting foreigners.
Visitors also can enjoy media art created with the latest LED lighting, which constantly changes colors and patterns. As a complex cultural space that represents Seoul.
Enjoy the most amazing, 360-degree panoramic view of Seoul.
If you toss a heart-shaped coin into the wishing pond on the 2nd floor of N Seoul Tower, it is said that your love will become real.
You can easily find v-shaped benches all around N Seoul Tower.
Because the center of the bench sinks to a single point, couples naturally have to sit close to each other.
You can create a unique memory enjoying the scenery of Seoul while sitting on the V-shaped bench with your significant other.
Have you ever heard about the bear living at N Seoul Tower?
His name is N Sarang Gom. Gom means bear in English, and Sarang means love.
Since he knows every corner of Namsan, he is good at hiding somewhere and then surprising people without them noticing.
With a big heart, he also helps shy couples to become more intimate.
He is definitely a Cupid for those couples that visit N Seoul Tower.
Hope you are lucky enough to find yourself face to face with N Sarang Gom!
Everything except the Observatory Ticket.
HOW TO BOOK
1. Purchase tickets.
Select option/date & time/number of Quantity and checkout to complete your pay.
2. Check your E-mail.
Send voucher by E-mail.
3. Redeem voucher
Show the voucher print out or mobile screen shot to the staff and enjoy it!
Instantly Booking (Feel free to enjoy anytime)
THINGS TO NOTE
- Free admission will be available for infants under 36 months old.
- Permit photography.
- No food, no smoking, no free parking.
- Provide Korean, English, Japanese, and Chinese audio guides.( The fare is 3,000 won)
- Date: All-year round
- Time: Mon-Fri/Sun: 10:00-23:00, Sat: 10:00-24:00
※ The observatory is open until 30 minutes before the deadline.
※ Business hours can vary according to climate conditions and operating schedules.
HOW TO GO
- Address(English): 105, Namsangongwon-gil, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, Korea
- Address(Korean): 서울시 용산구 남산공원길 105
- Place Information
Take Namsan Tour Bus No. 02 and 05 at Exit 2 of Chungmuro Station (Subway Line 3 and 4)
Take Namsan Tour Bus No. 02, 03 and 05 at Exit 6 of Dongguk Univ. Station (Subway Line No. 3, Exit 6)
Take Namsan Tour Bus 05 at Exit 3 of Myeong-dong Station (Subway Line 4)
Take Namsan Tour Bus 03 at Exit 2 of Hangangjin Station or Exit 4 of Itaewon Station(Subway Line No. 6)
- Cancel 7 days prior to the activity, 100% refund.
- Cancel 2~6 days prior to the activity, 70% refund.
- Cancel 1 days prior to the activity, 50% refund.
- Cancellation on the day of the trip will be non-refundable.
*E-mail Voucher Products Cancellation Policy
1. Cancel 7 days prior to the activity, 100% refund.
2. Cancel 2~6 days prior to the activity, 70% refund.
3. Cancel 1 days prior to the activity, 50% refund.
4. Cancellation on the day of the trip will be non-refundable.
*Shipping Products Refunds
It takes 7-10 business days to issue a refund for a returned or cancelled order.
Please be advised that your refund may not be processed until the next billing month depending on your credit card issuer's billing schedule.
[E-mail inquiry : email@example.com ] or [Messenger Inquiry : LINE(English) / WECHAT(Chinese) : @nadoyokorea (AM 10:00 ~PM 6:00)]