PLEASE SELECT THE DESTINATION COUNTRY AND LANGUAGE :
|Product||[JEJU] Van Gogh Inside : Festival of Light and Music|
|Write Date & Time (ex. 2017.06.01 3pm)[Required]||(0/15)|
(Minimum Order : 1 or more / Maximum Order 0 or less)Size Charts
“Van Gogh Inside: Festival of Light and Music”
is a Media Art exhibition which reinterprets Van Gogh’s fabulous but tragic, bright yet dark life and artwork through the media of light and music.
His artwork, full of passion towards the arts, will be featured on screens in JEJU City accompanied by light and music.
☞ You can understand the 19th Century art movement by enjoying the masterpieces of well-known Impressionists of the contemporary era including Van Gogh.
☞ All audience will feel the liveliness of the path Van Gogh left behind, while looking through his works on Full-HD projectors demonstrated with light and music.
☞ This exhibition provides a 3D surround sound system, giving the impression that sounds are coming from all possible directions. This helps you become more engaged with the exhibition.
☞ The audience may enjoy not only the visual spectacles but hands-on experiences at Interactive Zones through Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR) devices.
☞ Interactive Zones: Van Gogh's Atelier AR Zone, Vincent Library AR Zone, Palette of light Drawing Zone, The Night Cafe by Van Gogh VR Zone, Interactive Photo zone
☞ Included: Ticket
☞ Not Included: Everything expect Ticket
10:00 ~ 19:00(Ticket box will be closed 1 hour ahead of closing time.)
Van Gogh Inside : Festival of Light and Music
☞ Address(English): B2 Floor, Booyoung Hotel and Resort, 222 Jungmun
☞ Address(Korean): 제주도 서귀포시 중문관광로 222 부영호텔앤리조트 지하 2층
☞ Place Information: Gwangwangro, Seogwipo city, Jeju (connected to ICC Jeju International Convention Center).
☞ Another Sunset in Neunen
- Featured artists | Turner, Monet, Renoir, De Gas, and Van Gogh
- This zone features artists from Monet to Degas, most of whose works are scenes from modern life in Paris in bright colors. One of the popular topics among these Impressionist painters was the way in which people spent their holidays. Compared to that, Van Gogh’s early paintings were mostly about peasant life with drowning colors.
☞ One fine day in Paris
- Featured artists | Seurat, Signac, Van Gogh
- After Van Gogh moved to Paris, he encountered the works of the Impressionists, Neo-Impressionists, the name given to the post-impressionist works of Georges Seurat, Paul Signac and their followers, and the Pointillists. As a result, Van Gogh began developing his own style, brightening his palette, loosening brushwork, and expressing psychological responses to the world on the canvas. In zone Ⅱ, you can explore the famous paintings of Seurat and Signac, as well as Van Gogh’s artwork influenced by them
☞ Starry Night in Arles
- Featured artists | Gauguin, Van Gogh.
- In 1888, Van Gogh relocated to the peaceful town of Arles in France. Then he asked his fellow painter Gauguin to join him, believing they would found a community of artists there. However, Van Gogh’s stubborn nature and Gauguin’s arrogance made their life together difficult. As a result, Gauguin returned to Paris in few weeks with a mental breakdown. Despite how difficult it was for them to stay close, they learned from each other’s painting during their time together, developed personal styles of painting, and produced many works. However, Van Gogh became ill after he and Gauguin quarreled and had to stay at a hospital to recuperate. The paintings exhibited at this zone reflect Van Gogh’s turbulent mind during the period.
☞ At the Wheat Field in Auvers
- Featured Artist: Van Gogh
- After staying in the hospital, he went back to northern France, particularly to Auvers-sur-Oise. In this town, he averaged one painting per day in the 70 days leading up to his death. At zone Ⅳ, you can see the canvases he completed in Auvers sur Oise.
1. No Food
2. Can't enter again
3. Pets can't enter together.
4. Flash prohibited during photo shoot
5. Reservation required before 1 day
*E-mail Voucher Products Cancellation Policy
1. Cancel 7 days prior to the activity, 100% refund.
2. Cancel 2~6 days prior to the activity, 70% refund.
3. Cancel 1 days prior to the activity, 50% refund.
4. Cancellation on the day of the trip will be non-refundable.
*Shipping Products Refunds
It takes 7-10 business days to issue a refund for a returned or cancelled order.
Please be advised that your refund may not be processed until the next billing month depending on your credit card issuer's billing schedule.
[E-mail inquiry : firstname.lastname@example.org ] or [Messenger Inquiry : LINE(English) / WECHAT(Chinese) : @nadoyokorea (AM 10:00 ~PM 6:00)]